07 December 2006

The air in Colorado is better

Kelley:

From The Year in Medicine, Time magazine:

"Not only is the air cleaner in the Centennial State, but the people there also live longer. A harvard study showed that the seven U.S. counties with the greatest average life expectancy--81.3 years--were all in Colorado..."

It has something to do with the fact that living in the mountains increases the chances that you will have an active lifestyle.

I love the Rockies. Now I love them even more.

4 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Julia said...

whoa really? maybe the high altitude is good for heart fortitude as well. no broken hearts in colorado. that doesn't make sense tho. wasn't brokeback mountain in colorado? in the end, quitting ennis turned out to be the loneliest journey of my quiet life.

 
At December 08, 2006 1:21 PM, Anonymous danny said...

The air + altitude + people + outlook there sound pretty nice; perhaps I'll get to visit someday.

p.s. Julia--I think you're quite cool, even though I really only "know" you through the comments you leave on kelley's facebook wall. Hi!

 
At December 09, 2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous julia said...

hi danny! nice to meet you. i'll look for you on kelley's wall too :)

 
At January 20, 2007 9:58 PM, Blogger alisa said...

KELLEY I created a new blog. Come to this one instead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home