21 February 2007

Hidden

For the past 7 days I haven't spent any time in my room besides the 7 hours I spend sleeping (and possible another hour here or there).

This is what happens when midterms roll around -- but for some reason it seems a hundred times worse this semester. Errrr I need to get out and do something, see something, experience something other than myself and the sounds of my brain.

Paul Rusesabagina (the real guy who Don Cheadle plays in Hotel Rwanda) is coming to Duke tomorrow to speak on ethics. Excited.

Sorry this is so disjointed.
Also, Happy New Year!!

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 1:22 PM, Anonymous dan said...

Ringing in the New Year with midterms? Oww... my condolences. -_-;

On a brighter note, thank you for the kind birthday wishes you sent on my facebook page! I'm alive and kicking, just not on facebook so much.

Perhaps I'll catch you on AIM sometime. Try not to work too hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home